
Grandma Duffy flew down to Arizona with my Dad for David's blessing that is taking place this coming Sunday. She arrived Wed January 30th and spent the afternoon at my apartment holding David. Unfortunatley she passed away sometime early on Thursday morning. It was certainly a suprise to all of us since she was not at home in Salt Lake but here in Phoenix. She planned on attending David's blessing then my cousins wedding in California. We all find comfort in the fact that Grandma Duffy is with Grandpa (she has been missing him for more than 25 years!) and in a much better place. I wanted to pay a tribute to her. She was a fabulous grandmother who was loving and generous with her time. I remember her playing card games with me when I was very small and most recently her regular phone calls inquiring about my new baby. She died spending time with her family. We'll all miss her so much.
1 comment:
Beautiful, Deidre. I'm glad you got this nice picture of David with Grandma. What a crazy couple of days, huh?! I'll see you next week at the funeral.
Love You!
Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment