David and Grandpa sleeping--they were worn out from the long day
We had a really nice Father's Day except for the fact that I didn't make Brad breakfast. Apparently this is somewhat of a tradition in the Cammack family and I certainly failed this year! Brad's really been a wonderful Dad; he takes care of David so well; I usually don't have to do much when he is home. Sometimes I think he'd prefer that I go to work and he stay at home. :) I gave Brad some shower gel that he likes and David bought him an electric razor. We visited my stepdad and while we were there David got his very first ball. You should have seen him chasing it around--lots of action. Then we stopped by and visited Brad's Dad. David and Grandpa were very tired from the day of celebrating Dad's by the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment