We really got slammed on January 12th. When the Boston University Medical Campus is closed it is a big deal. They don't shut down for much, including moderate snowfall. The "perfect storm" for a snow day started during early morning hours and the it fell quickly. It continued accumulating at an insane pace. Boston got 18 inches. We had more here in Watertown.
Starting to shovel out the driveway. Just look how much!
Brad tried to tromp through but it wasn't too easy.
The boys headed out to play!
A snow pile that was just about as tall as Brad.
I'm not a huge fan of weather (rain, clouds, snow, wind or anything that isn't sunny) but I can't complain about a snow day. It is quite the experience! Who doesn't like sipping hot chocolate and taking things easy because there is nowhere to go? Then there is the added bonus of playing with your kids in the snow or ahem, watching them while Dad plays with them in the snow.
Shoveling about once or twice a season even seems kind of novel.
If I only knew what was ahead...
3 comments:
CRAZY snow! Glad you guys are ok and cozy. Loved David's giggles.
My oh my! I have heard about all that snow and it is crazy! It is kind of nice once in a while to just hang out at home and enjoy the snow days...or enjoy watching it! ;) That would totally be me too...with my camera inside my nice cozy home!
I love that dog playing with David! Is the dog yours? Looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment