I didn't get up early, and I admit I'm a little sad I didn't. We had family in town, and I didn't want to disturb anyone... but no one really wanted to watch the highlights, either, so I feel like I sorta missed out. Got a few clips here and there, but that was about it. It does look so romantic! Glad you were able to catch it!
I loved it! Even Josh watched the whole thing with me! :) I was sad we didn't go down to London for the day but with Liam and the crazy crowds, we may have needed to be there a few days in advance to see anything. We did go down the day after the wedding and things were still around which was fun to see. xx
2 comments:
I didn't get up early, and I admit I'm a little sad I didn't. We had family in town, and I didn't want to disturb anyone... but no one really wanted to watch the highlights, either, so I feel like I sorta missed out. Got a few clips here and there, but that was about it. It does look so romantic! Glad you were able to catch it!
I loved it! Even Josh watched the whole thing with me! :) I was sad we didn't go down to London for the day but with Liam and the crazy crowds, we may have needed to be there a few days in advance to see anything. We did go down the day after the wedding and things were still around which was fun to see. xx
Post a Comment