I know--we won't be able to see you guys for a long time when you go back east!!!!! Thank goodness for the blog though. We can stay in touch. Yes, we are south of LA and OC is just about 45 minutes from where you were. Like from SL to Provo. Drat! Oh well. I'm glad you all had a good time and your dad was able to come. That is out of character for him and it warms my heart to see it!
2 comments:
When were you in San Diego??? And you didn't even call. Your dad was with you??? We are sooo close!
I know--we won't be able to see you guys for a long time when you go back east!!!!! Thank goodness for the blog though. We can stay in touch. Yes, we are south of LA and OC is just about 45 minutes from where you were. Like from SL to Provo. Drat! Oh well. I'm glad you all had a good time and your dad was able to come. That is out of character for him and it warms my heart to see it!
Love You--
Post a Comment