Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY!


Pictures courtesy of Amy Lee Photography
amyleephotography.com

My little boy is six months old today. He is pushing himself up and scooting everywhere. He's even starting to pull himself up on furniture. YIKES! We think he may crawl soon. He isn't so interested in sitting but he can do it if forced. He rewards us with the occasional giggle and smiles often. He seems to recognize his family. We sure love our Baby David.

6 comments:

Alison said...

He is so cute. I love the one where he is crawling.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah I found it!! David is so adorable! Hopefully I'll run into you again at Target or the mother's room before you go!!

Kim and Nathan said...

Deidre. I havent seen you in so long. I cant believe you are a mom now. Man we are getting old:) Your little boy is so cute. I found your blog through Melissa's. I hope thats okay.

P.S. Tell Shannon I say hello too. I havent seen her in forever either.

Justina Selim said...

Hey! So glad you found my blog! Your little boy is so cute! Blogs are so fun to keep up with everyone! Have fun at dental school! Boston will be so much fun!

Check out my other blog too

onmyperch.blogspot.com

Julia said...

SO cute! I didn't know you had a blog! I really need to take Mia for her 6 month pictures, I'm a slacker.

amybethk said...

Those pictures of David are just GORGEOUS! Amy Lee does such nice work. :)