
It is hard to believe how time flies! David is nine months old and growing up too fast. We often find ourselves calling him nicknames like Dave, Davey, Bubba, Little Man, Monster, and Baby David (this name stuck because it is what our wild child nephew calls him). He has started to get really wiggly and a bit messy. He loves pulling things out of baskets, cupboards, and drawers. He enjoys opening and closing closet doors and playing with anything that isn't a baby toy...especially shoes and paper. He'll pull himself up and walk along all of the furniture. He loves to climb the stairs. David isn't afraid of dogs and other live animals; this makes me a bit nervous. He really loves it when his Dad comes home from school.

We called him snaggletooth for awhile...but it looks like the pearly whites are now coming in nicely. We sure love you Baby David.
6 comments:
So cute and he is getting so big. I love the white shirt and tie.
He looks like a little man in that pic! Love it!
He is so adorable! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up! happy 9 months!
OH MY HECK! That is the cutest baby! I love his little man suit. So darling. Looks like a "Mini Me Missionary"! I love it. Thanks for the great picture.
Pretty dang cute!
Deidre & Brad,
I so enjoy your blog. It is nice to stay in the loop and watch David grow. I visited the JC Penney photos.
Absolutely adorable. Tubby Time with the little yellow duck and David in the near buff was like I said ADORABLE!!!
Many hugs to all three of you and Happy 9th month to you sweet David.
Love
Aunt sally
Post a Comment