"The Captain of a Ship"David's new thing is standing up in the cart. It freaked me out at first (especially when he gets up off his knees) but I've decided as long as I've got a cart with a really good tight buckle what can I do? He seems to think the things behind him are more interesting than the things in front. We ran into a nice Grandma who laughed at his antics and said he looked just like the captain of ship. I thought it was very appropriate.
He's been doing this a little but this weekend he figured out how to walk across the room and even turn around. It is so funny to see him walk into a room holding his hands out like Frankenstein. I suppose this means he'll be getting into more things now? Many people wonder why on earth I'd want him walking around so early but I'm glad. Come March I really don't want to be carrying two kids to the car if I can aviod it. Congratulations David!!
9 comments:
Oh heck! I can not believe he is walking. He is so darling. He has grown up so fast. The pictures of him are great! Love Auntie
So cute D. He is adorable, I especially love the Captain picture. I can't believe he is walking. (The brownies really are good).
Hello Deidre, Brad and David…
David will be running in no time at all. Remember, boys are perpetual motion and he will keep you on your toes. Isn’t amazing how they can wiggle their little bodies and get out of safety restraints. So fun, thanks for sharing he just gets cuter and cuter. So nice to see you as well.
Tell him Auntie Amy says to stop doing cool things while I am on the other side of the country. He has to wait nad do them all when you are in town, LOL. He is too cute! Give him loves for us.
That's amazing that he is walking already! I love that you posted a video of him doing it.
Sorry, I accidently posted twice... that's why you see that a comment was deleted... just thought I'd let you know.
So precious! The time goes by really fast. Just remember that when you are socked in by a Massachusetts winter with two babies. Love the picture in the cart!
Oh YAY! That is so cool that you actually posted video of David walking so that we can all see. He's gotten SO BIG!
Missing you,
Amy
Post a Comment