
We were pros at getting the costume on for the third time in a row!

Before you get sick of all the Halloween photos let me explain--the Trunk or Treat was first, then the party hosted by the apartment complex, and finally Halloween. And I think Brad and David are pretty photogenic too. What can you do? We went to the party for the free dinner of course! Who wouldn't want to eat good sandwiches made by someone else? The people that work in the office liked seeing David all dressed up. They've gotten to know him a little bit.

Notice me all bundled up. It is COLD. Colder than Utah even. A bone chilling wet sort of cold that apparently I have not even seen the worst of.

This is actual Halloween night.

Checking out the loot. Minus one tiny bite of chocolate we didn't let him eat it, he just played with it. Brad liked taking David around and meeting some of the neighbors. This is the first year we've gotten trick-or-treaters so that was fun too. Some older kids came around and told me how beautiful my front room was. I laughed and let them know it normally isn't as spotless as it looked.
5 comments:
He looks great!
Very fun. Also p.s. the piano is awesome. Good deal!
So cute you guys.
So cute! I love your new hair too!! xx
You always have to be a pumpkin on your 1st Halloween (unless you have older siblings!)I can't get over how slender David is compared to my chunkster!
Post a Comment