Sunday, January 4, 2009

David at the Lyon's Den

My uncle Dave Hasen holding David Cammack, my cousin David Lyon (with his son Andrew), and my grandpa David W. Lyon. Must be a family name!

He found the bells that were hanging on the doorknob.

My grandparents were nice enough to hold a little get together at their house so we could see family. It isn't often that my Mom, Danielle, and I are in Salt Lake at the same time. Again, it was so wonderful to see everyone. This past year I've come to realize that I've been blessed to have strong relationships with my extended family. I loved visiting and David loved all the attention from my uncles and my grandpa. I felt bad for keeping my Mom up that night (she was driving to Phoenix the next day) but I also had a nice time chatting with her one on one before we went to bed.

No comments: