David and I were snowed in on Monday and Tuesday so we just did things with family around Salt Lake. The weather finally let up so we took a much anticipated trip south. We dropped by Lara's house in Plesant Grove first. We had fun playing and chatting with her. We went to a late lunch at Olive Garden. Can't beat the soup and salad lunch! It was really wonderful to catch up with such a good friend and former roommate. I always enjoy visits with Lara.
Then it was onto Provo to see Danielle for a quick minute. We picked her and her roommates up and took them all to the grocery store. Danielle only needed a few things, but everyone was grateful for the ride. Since we weren't too hungry but didn't want to say goodbye we stopped at the Malt Shoppe for a shake (yes in the freezing cold) I asked the guy at the counter for a high chair and he said they didn't have any. I thought that was crazy in a town like Provo and sure enough I spied a few within minutes of asking for one. I don't know why I bothered though because David preferred being out and about and getting little tastes of our shakes.
1 comment:
nice to see you're being productive with your "free" time. at least your husband is home with you.... :)
Post a Comment