After much going through much pain to find the perfect scrubs (Dickies brand made for men; everything else "feels weird" is "uncomfortable" or lacks pockets) Brad started his oprative class. It seems that this more hands on approach to learning dentistry has been a refreshing change for him. I think he looks really good in this picture but I imagine the novelty of helathcare garb will wear off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, your caption--drilling teeth is fun--gives me the creeps! Do dentists really 'like' it? 'Cause this is one patient that doesn't like it AT ALL! Hence, the meds. Hahahaha!
Our dentist's (who is a personal friend and we love)wardrobe consists of surfer clothes and Tommy Bahama!
At school it's either scrubs or a shirt and tie. I'll probably do a little of both. I don't know what I'll wear when I'm out.
Landau scrubs for Men are good too. That's what Tom wears
Cree
Post a Comment