We were thrilled to have William's blessing here in Phoenix. Our parents and some siblings live here along with my cousin Steve and his wife Cara. My Dad, my Grandma and Grandpa Lyon, and Brad's Grandparents Cammack traveled down to participate. It was a lovely weekend--we just went from one family event to the next.

Three Month Old William

Mom, Kent, Noelene, and Grandpa Lyon chatting

Kim, Brooke, Danielle, and I
Sisters!

The McLain Family ( just grown ups--David was asleep)

Danielley with William

William and I

And Amy thank you for photographing! It was nice to just relax and not worry about getting pictures.

A little gift from Grandma
I like little milestones like blessings. They give you a chance to pause and reflect (even in the midst of all the activities!) After William's blessing I just looked at him and thought of how he makes me want to be better.
I didn't get many pictures of my Dad or Brad's grandparents but we loved spending time with them too. We were glad to know that all the travelers got home safe and sound. After losing Grandma Duffy just before David's blessing we were just a little worried!
1 comment:
I love the sister picture! It was so fun to talk last night. I needed it.
Post a Comment