This was the first anniversary...or close to it anyway. Our then favorite getaway San Diego. Foot loose and fancy free. BYU students, no kids yet, in many ways the world at our feet.
And this was our fourth anniversary. Our apartment in Boston. How romantic!
Our little outing from a few days ago was to be our gift to each other. I was surprised to find a gift wrapped and waiting for me on the table. I glared at Brad. He said just to open it. A new camera with all the accessories. I couldn't decide whether to be mad at him for getting a gift (so expensive!) or happy that I now had a camera.
He didn't buy it. It was part of his dental supply kit from school! He just couldn't stand to not do something. He really had me. At least now we have a camera except for when it needs to be used for undetermined school purposes.
Happy Anniversary to one patient and loving husband and father. Brad sees love as an action verb. I love this about him.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment