Brad headed out to Utah for his brother's sealing. He felt blessed that he didn't have classes on the chosen weekend and could attend without school hassles. He left for a whirl wind trip that included more traveling than anything.
Saying goodbye--thank you public transportation, we didn't have to take him to the airport.
The boys and I spent Saturday at the Pheasant Lane Mall in New Hampshire
Will's 9 month photos, Christmas cards, shopping and browsing, and of course a train ride kept most of the crabbiness at bay. I pushed David and Will about as far as they could go. After two dramatic diaper changes at JCPenny we headed for home; the snow was just starting up. Both boys were asleep before I pulled out of my parking space.
I wasn't thrilled to be the one cleaning snow off of the car on Sunday morning but we did enjoy a spectacular ride to church with freshly fallen snow glistening on all of the trees. Even I will admit it was breathtaking...as long as we were inside.
A friend and her husband helped me out during sacrament meeting and another friend and her husband watched David and Will while I picked Brad up at the airport and THEN fed us dinner. I was thankful for the helping hands.


No comments:
Post a Comment