Monday, December 14, 2009

BU Christmas Party

Last year my Dad came to the BU Dental Christmas party with us and won a sweatshirt. I must have been thinking it would be a happening party again this year. My friend babysat for us and I headed into Boston to meet Brad at the school. It had a lot going...the city views from the library were amazing, the food was catered and good, the atmosphere was nice with live piano and video of fake snow falling outside.

With a huge final looming the next morning Brad counted about 10 people from his class that dared to show instead of studying. I guess we aren't alone together all that much because we both kept looking for other familiar faces to talk to!! I left wondering why I was so excited to go.

Brad and I

With Bob, Emily and their little guy

Thankfully Bob and Emily saved the day at showed up at the end. We have not seen them in almost a year, they befriended us when we were seriously needing it during the great move of 2008. We met their sweet little boy Ezra who is almost one.

Do we go next year and take the kids with us or just forget it and have a date night to ourselves?

No comments: