Will turned one today! We decided that you can't celebrate too much so it was into Boston for a visit to the Children's Museum. Tonight was $1 night. What a deal! $1 tickets plus $13 dollar parking plus a dinner that was even more expensive than that. Good thing we went with the cheap admission.
First time he was front facing.
Our cute baby!
Of course the kids thought the train table was exciting...another one of those "hmm, did they even realize we were at a new special place?" moments.
Will and his Daddy.
Getting a kiss from his favorite monkey.
The family with George.
The Welkers
Trying to get a bubble over both David and BrDad.
We love you Will!
Will has formed a little bit of an attachment to his fuzzy blue blankie. He points to his head, touches his head and says "head." Will likes to clean things up and loves shape sorting. He often mimics big brother David which can be both good and bad. Will seems to prefer his Dad to his Mom. :( He likes cuddles and eats his veggies.
2 comments:
I can't believe he is 1! What a cutie! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I completely forget about how close your boys are too. So you know exactly how I feel. It so crazy, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Hope you are doing good. Enjoy these years of school...I would LOVE to go back in a heart beat...especially to live in Boston again...so much FUN...especially now that spring is coming!
Wow where did the time go. Last time I saw you, you had just had David! He was just a little baby. The children are darling. You guys are always having fun!
Post a Comment