Friday, August 27, 2010

Free Friday Flicks

I took a break from packing and headed to the Hatch Shell to see UP with David and friends. It was the last movie of the summer and I wished we could have seen more. David always enjoys a train ride...

David with Laura and her girls, who wouldn't like attention from these cuties?!

David did well and watched most of the "grandpa show." He sat with the girls at the beginning and ended up on my lap at the end. We were a little sad to leave William and Brad at home but I figured Will would be a lot happier in his bed than out at a very late show.

Some of us had too much fun...

It was here (not in my previous train riding post) that I almost got us back on the subway going the wrong direction. I was so distracted chatting with someone who noticed my BYU sweatshirt that I almost got all of us going down to Quincy not back to Waltham. Oops! It was good to spend one of our last summer nights with friends.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I must say David is huge!!! How old is he now? He looks like he's at least 5.