Last time we visited the dentist David was a rock star. He didn't even need me while he had his teeth counted by the hygienist or while the dentist examined him.
Will was another story...but he is still very little and has lots of stranger anxiety. The dentist suggested that we sing songs while brushing. The idea is that next time the dentist can sing the song and hopefully William won't be as upset because he'll hear something familiar. I don't know that we are making strides with Will in that department but David really enjoys the songs and often requests Baa Baa Black sheep while flossing. Here he is brushing his bear's teeth...
I'm sincerely hoping that this bear won't bite...
2 comments:
What a great idea! The song and brushing a stuffed animal! Very cute video.
Your boys are adorable. And how many times have you taken Will to the dentist? I haven't even considered taking Rex yet....maybe I should work on that.
Post a Comment