Brad spent Friday night and Saturday making what is becoming some of his "famous" ice cream. Ever since we acquired a free chest freezer he's been experimenting and I'd say he has come up with some delicious creations. This time it was a peppermint cheescake. It included peppermint, fudge, crushed oreos, and other stuff to make it taste cheesecakey. He made double the amount he made for the fall ward party and it was GONE in no time.
Brookline Ward Inaugural
Christmas Party 2011
Below: trying to take a photo of the boys before we left.
And finally we find something acceptable.
I can never decide if we should tie David and William to their chairs at events like this of just or let them run around with the other kids. It was wonderful that our opera-singing ward member did a rendition of the Mr. Grinch song for the kids. Most amazing male voice I've heard in person.
There was cupcake decorating and a showing of the Dr. Seuss' How the Grich Stole Christmas for the kids. The four course meal was amazing. It was a FABULOUS party. I know it is a darn lot of work to put on something like that. It was nice being able to go and enjoy it without doing all the planning and preparation.
3 comments:
Good Gravy! The boys are getting so grown up! But I guess that happens....Love the family pic.
xoxo
These pictures are so cute! And that ice cream sounds INCREDIBLE!!!! My mouth is watering :)
xo L
Your boys are getting SO BIG! They are adorable!
Post a Comment