We couldn't take a picture of the ship from afar--apparently it has something to do with national security.
I'm not sure I'd want to drill teeth on a carrier but hey whatever works! Brad was excited to find out the Boxer was scheduled to go to El Salvador (where he served his mission) for humanitarian work.
We ended up going to the beach on a perfect day. We can't seem to get enough of San Deigo, especially Coronado Island. We went there in 2006 and I think we'll find excuses to go again.
how fun! san diego is my most FAVORITE city in the US to catch some rays. i haven't been there in SO LONG! i'm glad you guys got to go! (and share some pictures!)
It looks like you all had a great time! Will you moving to San Diego after Brad's done with school then? By the way, your family photos turned out really cute xx
We passed a day in San Diego while on a cruise and I wish we could have more time. It was delightful..would have been better with car rather than our own two feet, though :) David is so adorable!
3 comments:
how fun! san diego is my most FAVORITE city in the US to catch some rays. i haven't been there in SO LONG! i'm glad you guys got to go! (and share some pictures!)
It looks like you all had a great time! Will you moving to San Diego after Brad's done with school then? By the way, your family photos turned out really cute xx
We passed a day in San Diego while on a cruise and I wish we could have more time. It was delightful..would have been better with car rather than our own two feet, though :) David is so adorable!
Post a Comment