Monday, April 14, 2008
Visitors from Washington State
We enjoyed a visit from Brad's brother Spenser and family this past week. Their oldest son Thomas had spring break so they came down to Phoenix. It's been about a 18 months since the last time we saw them so it was fun, fun, fun! I was glad to finally meet Zachary who was born this past November. David and Zach don't look alike at all but it was great to get them together and see all the fun things Zach can do. (And anticipate what David will do within six weeks....)
Brad liked having all 5 brothers and his Dad at the same priesthood broadcast. We watched the Sunday sessions of general conference and also took family pictures because all the Cammack children were together for the first time since 2004. I think we got some good ones but I realized just how much I've gained so that was a little depressing. Blame it on the baby (!)
I loved having the nieces and nephews over for a swim two different times. It was good to catch up with Nadia and visit with Amy too. Brad was "sick" Wednesday so he came to the movies with all of us. I didn't think I'd like it but "Horton Hears a Who" was great. Worth seeing for sure. I even went to Encanto park with some of the clan and enjoyed the fabulous weather. Brad took Friday off of work and the whole family spent the day at Lynx Lake in Prescott. There were cameras galore but this was really the only picture I managed to take...I think a side effect from realizing just how much weight I have to get rid of! Anyhow we really had a wonderful and busy week. It was great to get to know Thomas, Olivia, and Zach a little bit better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had fun thanks! If you need other pictures let me know. Oh, and by the way I get ties from Children's Place
Post a Comment