Boston, MA Temple
Today we found the perfect apartment; it isn't far from the temple either. Unfortunately we had a little financial aid crisis that left Brad and I feeling liked we'd both been socked in the stomach. I thought one of us would cry before we left the office! To put it mildly BU is about the least family friendly school I've ever heard of. Couple that with some misinformation and we felt like we had a small disaster on our hands. After talking with family and making some LDS contacts here things are looking brighter and we are still hoping to move in somewhere in the Waltham or Belmont area. (I think Brad secretly hopes that we end up in Mitt's stake--he wants to meet the man so badly!) :)
Today we found the perfect apartment; it isn't far from the temple either. Unfortunately we had a little financial aid crisis that left Brad and I feeling liked we'd both been socked in the stomach. I thought one of us would cry before we left the office! To put it mildly BU is about the least family friendly school I've ever heard of. Couple that with some misinformation and we felt like we had a small disaster on our hands. After talking with family and making some LDS contacts here things are looking brighter and we are still hoping to move in somewhere in the Waltham or Belmont area. (I think Brad secretly hopes that we end up in Mitt's stake--he wants to meet the man so badly!) :)
2 comments:
Okay--Yeah! I'm glad you are there safely. For some reason I thought you were driving! Please post often so we can keep up on you guys. Enjoy this new adventure. It will go by in a blink.
Love You!
How hard. The church is such a blessing. Good thing for LDS contacts. All schools should be like BYU :) Good luck.
Post a Comment