Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Library Story Time


I was pleased to find that the children's section of the local library is very baby friendly. They offer a baby story time for kids under one year. David and I left early so he would have a chance to play beforehand. He really loves the big cars and trucks they have there. (Note to self--boys LOVE things with wheels--probably obvious but to a Mom who grew up with girls this is fascinating.) I thought the story time would be a little silly but the lady did a good job and the babies seemed to like it. David was the oldest one there and at one point decided to karate chop the book that was being read. Luckily everyone (including the reader) thought it was funny. Hopefully they'll welcome him back next month.

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

Story times are the best! Aiden loves them! We haven't gotten back into that routine since I had Eva but I need to! Aiden would love it if our library had a train table! That's so nice! I usually grab some books and then let him play while I browse! Nice break!