Well what can I say? He just loves to get into things...literally. His new favorite is climbing into the bathroom cabinet after pulling out all of the towels and washcloths. The other day Brad left David downstairs and came up to talk with me for a minute. Next thing we know we hear the thump thump of a little crawler coming from the UPSTAIRS hallway. David had quickly and quietly climbed the stairs (thanks Brad for neglecting the baby gate) to find us. We both felt pretty stupid but glad that he is such a proficient stair climber and didn't get hurt.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Little Monster II
Well what can I say? He just loves to get into things...literally. His new favorite is climbing into the bathroom cabinet after pulling out all of the towels and washcloths. The other day Brad left David downstairs and came up to talk with me for a minute. Next thing we know we hear the thump thump of a little crawler coming from the UPSTAIRS hallway. David had quickly and quietly climbed the stairs (thanks Brad for neglecting the baby gate) to find us. We both felt pretty stupid but glad that he is such a proficient stair climber and didn't get hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
fun fun! They can and will get into everything. We had alot of our canned goods in a lower cabinet until one of the boys pulled them all out and made a rather high tower. While it was cute I was worried he would hurt himself with a can falling down so up they went!
I sooo remember those days!
ahh stairs! Jolie loves them and wants to go up them all day long. the only problem is that she sometimes she decides she wants to go down them too!
David is so cute! How are you liking your new house? And Boston?
David is getting so big! That's amazing that he is already climbing stairs (sometimes they learn the most when they are unsupervised). I hope everything is going well. I finally feel like I am adjusting to everything here. Keep in touch...
He's so big!! how is school treating you guys?
He is so cute!
Can he get any cuter!? I am telling you he is smiling all the time. I love those picture shots of him. From the last time I saw him he was just a little baby, yes just born. He is sooo darling!
Post a Comment