Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little Monster


When I caught David after he had pulled every piece of his clothing out of the dresser I said "Well if you wanted to get dressed you could have just asked," in response he gave me a very big grin...I think they know when they are being naughty! I'll have put his clothes away somewhere else from now on. Having a very mobile baby is challenging because even though they cause lots of extra work sometimes you can't help but laugh at what they do.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Yikes! Good luck.

Justina Selim said...

That definitely looks like a guilty grin!

Cindy said...

Funny how they do that! I think that's why God made them sooo cute! How do you get upset with that darling face and wiggling little body???

Unknown said...

Too cute!!!!!!

F said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! hopefully clothes are his only fascination - I have a cousin whose little girl liked to get into the sugar bin. ;0]

Audrey said...

He is so big!! And DANG cute! I miss you guys! How are you lately??

Lisa Tucker said...

He is always smiley! A love that about him. How cute is the picture? I tell you. Cindy is right how do you get mad at that sweet adorable smile and the wiggling little body! Your right you just have to laugh with them.