Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dental School Christmas Party

Brad really wanted to show David off at his dental school Christmas party so my Dad and I made the long drive into Boston to oblige. David is beginning to be a little weary of strangers but Brad still had fun make sure that David met almost everyone he knew. :)
There was a raffle and my Dad won a BU sweatshirt! This was funny for a number of reasons. First because my Dad isn't a student and second because he really loves to buy souvenir t-shirts and sweatshirts from wherever he goes. He even got to shake hands and pose for a picture with the dean. I missed photographing that...my Dad also made friends with one of Brad's professors. I don't think we'll ever forget the night my Dad won the raffle at BU.
Brad and David. I think this is a really good picture of Brad.

No comments: