Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Year Pictures

We had to visit our favorite photographer while we were in Phoenix. Aunt Amy sure puts up with a lot from us. This was the hardest shoot yet, but there were lots of things to play with so we still came out with some great shots.

I think this is my favorite--so artistic!

Serious face

The occasional smile

The blocks kept his attention for a minute

We are thankful to have such a patient and talented aunite that we can visit for photos. I will be very sad when I have to take the new baby to a studio out here; it has been so nice for both David and I to have a little extra TLC when we go for pictures. Check out amyleephotography.com for more of David.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable keepsake! Love them all especially the black and white.

Cara and Steve said...

I love the pics! He is so adorable. We miss you guys!

Justina Selim said...

I can't believe he is 1!! He looks so cute! Love the pics!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

These are adorable!