Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grandpa Comes to Visit

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie


My Dad came to visit us this week. Brad picked him up at the airport via public transportation then we all met for dinner at Bertucci's (a little Italian place near the T stop) David seemed to like all the attention he got from Grandpa there. Grandpa gave David a little gift when we got home and David looked at the mouse and kept saying "Oooo" I don't know how much he cared for the book; but I'm sure he'll love it when he gets a little older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new photo's and updates. I had intended to send off a Merry Christmas yesterday but the day came and went without a second to spare. So...Merry Christmas and the best to you, Brad and David this coming 2009. Give everyone squeezes of love.