Sometimes we honestly wondered if our little baby was getting anything out of the stories we read to him. You just don't get a lot of response from a newborn or even a six month old. I think maybe he was paying attention during all that reading. I came into his room and found him like this. I guess he wasn't quite reading but close enough right?
As evidence by the most recent photos we don't believe in fully clothing our child, especially during the cold months in MA. (Note sarcasm.)
As evidence by the most recent photos we don't believe in fully clothing our child, especially during the cold months in MA. (Note sarcasm.)
5 comments:
we have a similar shot of benjamin in his baby bathtub reading--upside down, of course, but so intent!
He's going to be a genius I'm sure! xx
He is so very adorable!
that is so cute! JJ likes to read books, too. He flips the pages... choosing carefully the best one to rip out and eat.
lol you forget we're in the east, too, GA :) My doctor apparently doesn't have a problem with just one week early, but doesn't really do it any earlier. It was my doctor in UT that was funny about it, especially if it was a first child.
Post a Comment