Between the help and service of a neighbor friend and some swinging of the snow shovel that I was hoping would induce labor I got the last of the ice chipped off our front walk on Monday. I felt so great knowing that I wouldn't have to worry about slipping and potentially injuring two people other than myself. But it was not to be. Tuesday brought more snow. It didn't fall as hard this time but it seemed to fall all day. Luckily we got errands done before it started. One of my other neighbor friends watched David while I ventured out to a Dr's appointment. It was wonderful not to have to take him out in all that snow.
By Wednesday I decided that my poor boy who spends the day pointing out the window should actually get a chance to go outside. I needed to shovel anyway. The idea was that he was supposed to stay on the porch with me. Nice thought. He preferred to run around the apartment neighborhood. David really enjoyed himself until helping him navigate the stairs and monitoring him near the parking lot got to be too much for me. I brought him in kicking and screaming. I suppose we need to get outside more.
4 comments:
Adorable, what more can I say!
Oh my goodness Dee--he is so cute I wish I could have seen him!!!!
He looks like he is having a grand time! How fun!
Anxiously waiting to hear of the new baby's arrival.
He is all of a sudden so grown up. Keep us posted for William's debut!
Post a Comment