William's first night at home wasn't so great. When Brad took my Mom to the airport on Monday morning and headed for school I wondered how things would go. I was nervous to be all by myself with two little guys. But no major disasters so far. I've been amazed by all the help my friends from church have given. I really feel like I've got family here.
This post truly is for the grandparents--my Mom didn't get to see a whole lot of William before she left and the Grandpa's won't meet him until summer time.
Will or Willie as we like to call him (but please NOT Billy!) still sleeps a lot. He likes to be held and rocked. When he does happen to wake up he seems very aware of his surroundings. He is already a wiggle worm and hates diaper changes. I'll add that he needs to be changed FREQUENTLY. Many of these qualities are SO different from what David was like as a newborn. It is interesting to realize he is his own little person--a typical baby but still so unique.
7 comments:
He is such a beautiful baby! Well, I'm used to girl baby adjectives, so I don't know if "beautiful" is appropriate for a little boy, but he is quite wonderful looking!
He is so darling! Thanks for the great pictures. Ok we won't call him Billy. I like William!
He is darling! congratulations!
I can't wait to meet him!
amazing how different they are... one kid from another.
enjoy him!
Precious, precious. Keep sending more pictures!
Love You Guys!
William is so cute. How is David adjusting to being a big brother? They are both so precious.
Cute cute baby! I am glad things are going well. Adjusting to two can be interesting! :->
Hello...what a beautiful baby. William is adorable and looks oh so perfect! Think of you often, hope your surviving and slowly getting into a routine if you ever can ever have a routine with a baby and a very busy little toddler. Hugs and Kisses.
Post a Comment