Monday, May 25, 2009

The Event of the Season

I've known Jenna since sixth grade and Danny since our freshman year in high school. I have so many memories that involve Danny, Jenna, or both! We had so much fun in the AIM program at school. Brad and I took them out on their first date without parents. :) Well they got married and were kind enough to invite us.

The kiss!

Danny and I

Me with the beautiful bride

This was truly the most fabulous weddings I've ever been to. The ceremony was lovely. We had a really nice time ath the dinner and reception afterward. (Brad was there with me--of course I forgot to get a photograph of us.) The only problem was that I kept worrying about William back at home. He was with Danielle and not too happy about trying to take a bottle.

No comments: