Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Year Down...

Sunday Naps

Brad finished his last final on Monday. Handed it in and came home early! It has been an eventful year and I am very impressed at they way he handled school while simultaneously being a very service oriented father and husband. I am remembering the "adventure" of moving out here and just how frustrating and dramatic the whole process was. Boy am I glad that has all changed. We've truly been counting our blessings. Even though this picture was taken Sunday I think it says a lot about the shut eye we hope we'll all be getting a little more of. No more late nights studying for a bit and hopefully William will become better at sleeping too.

We are off to Arizona for a required dental internship. (No BU does NOT give students a summer break!) We'll be gone for about ten weeks. I think Brad figured if he had to work for a dentist might as well do it back home where the grandmas and grandpas can see more of the kids. And despite my MANY complaints at the inconveniences of leaving our new found home for so long I am looking forward to things like sisters, William's blessing, a wedding, and hopefully (cross your fingers) a little vacation of our own.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

OOO! I hope I get the chance to meet the baby! You'll have to tell me when you are (of course you are) going to see my sis-in-law

Audrey said...

Who is getting married??

Cindy said...

Yay! Count those years off. Have a good summer. Who is getting married? ...and one day all the pillows will stay on the bed just right! The time will go by in a blink!

Brad said...

My little brother Devin, one of the twins, (not Danielle) is getting married in Seattle in July.

Justina Selim said...

Lucky girl! Internship in AZ! I envy u!