Friday, May 22, 2009

My Family and Nate's Birthday

We were just dying to see Danielle and Brooke so we stopped by my parents place on Friday.

A candid shot of three of us

My Mom is convinced that Brooke had the swine flu. :) No matter the diagnosis she wasn't allowed to touch any of the kids. It killed her not to be able to hold William. But better safe than sorry right?

Danielle and William

Danielle got to meet Willy! My Mom says that William looks a lot like she did as a little baby. It was love at first sight.

Wild Child meets William--he just loves babies

We headed over to celebrate Nate's birthday. He turned six today! I remember when he was born! It was good to see Amy's family. David just toddled after the boys and loved every minute of it. Nate was oh-so-easy to please. He requested a hula hoop and a ball and seemed to enjoy both. 

David riding in a car. (We may just have to "steal" this for the summer.) And Amy I hope it was ok to purloin these photos from your blog!

I really need to repent for giving Brad such a hard time about this trip. It sure feels good to be home.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It all looks good. I'm so glad the trip out went as smooth as it did.

How long will you be in AZ? How long is the internship? Where are you staying? Be sure to connect with my mom and dad and sister. They are dieing to see the boys!e

Melissa said...

i am glad you are here! we definantly should get together sometime for a playdate or two!!! I am going on the trek from the 12-15 of june and will be out of town from july 1-7. other than that I am free! Let me know when works for you! I am excited to see you! and I know jolie and david will have fun together!

Justina Selim said...

So fun to be in AZ!!

Hayley said...

Looks like fun! Hope you have a good summer - although I'm not jealous about you being in the arizona heat! xx