Elvis the dog and his owners invited us over for a fabulous mexican feast. David didn't really seem to care much about the house, friends, converstaion, food, or games. He was in doggie heaven.
Brad and I had a great time. It was good to get to know Jessica's husband Wil. (He has such a personality, who knew?) We felt a little bad because we stayed until well after 11 pm...
3 comments:
our Wil is spelled - Wil. I knew that had to be Jessica - who else has a dog named Elvis?
We LOVED having you guys over! It was tons of fun for us, too! And, you don't need to feel bad about staying until 11, we were having a great time - and I KNOW I've stayed at your house for hours and hours before! :-) We can't wait for our Chino Bandido trip next weekend!
Time always flys by when you are w/good friends and just visiting!
Post a Comment