Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Put Me in the Zoo

Going to the Phoenix Zoo with your cousins is a lot of fun. Especially when you are able to walk instead of ride in the stroller. Having two or three other big people around makes a difference!

David looking at a bird with his NateJer,
I think he is figuring out they are two different people.

I can't get over how much David loves following his cousins. If only I could take the big boys back to Boston. David ignored his photographer auntie. I don't think he tried to look or smile for one shot!

Will enjoyed himself. There was as much running around and playing and of course picture taking as anything else. In fact there might have been more of that than looking at animals.

Love the tractor

Will wasn't so fond of the petting zoo goats and gravitated toward the fence instead.

An angelic pose from Nate.

I'm glad I waited around for a free library pass especially since some of the best animals weren't out. I left my purse at the petting zoo. It wasn't fun walk-running all the way back from the parking lot in bootheels to get it (still there PHEW) and thinking I'd make Amy late for the girls dentist appointment. I can't say this is the first time I've left something behind.

In any case it was a lovely morning. It was nice to have company in the car on the way back. Will and David enjoyed having Nate in the backseat. Hopefully Jared didn't think I was too boring.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I think we should all have an older kid on loan to help us survive. Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow you do so many fun things! Enjoy the warmth.

Lindsay said...

Deidre - your boys are sooooo cute! I love your pictures. Thank you for your sweet offer, I may just take you up on it. Truth is, I am not sure what we need!!! How are you?

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, just look at your boys wearing short sleeved shirts basking in the golden rays of sun. Jealous! Come back soon. It's just not the same without you here.