Sleeping Under the Bed
at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Really we'll miss the sweet way all the Grandparents loved being around their Grandkids. It was heartwarming to have that experience knowing we may never live nearby again! David will miss "Papa's truck" and "Graa" (Grandma) lots.
The Persian Room.
We had our wedding luncheon here 4 1/2 year ago. It was nice to take a trip back.
I won't lie, it isn't the Persian Room we are sad to be leaving. We'll miss the date nights made possible by the Grandma Noelene and/or Aunt Amy babysitting service. I hope we have not taken advantage but it is hard to not leave when they offer and you know bedtime is close!
We'll miss hanging out with lots of friends and their cute kids.
No he doesn't normally wear an undershirt only. Today was one of those "special" situations where it had to come off. I won't elaborate.
Grandma Kathy playdates.
My Mom's house is the epitome of spotlessness but how to you keep it that way in the middle of play time?
No comments:
Post a Comment