The leprechauns made their annual visit this year. They must have been busy frosting cookies for the neighbors (or something like that!) because they only left plastic coins--no candy ones. David saw the little trail after waking up and coming downstairs and said "oooh coooool."
Picking up their coins which conveniently fit into their mouths and were difficult to remove!
At least the leprechauns left something!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
And of course David ripped off with a cookie for breakfast.
Celebrating a birthday just a few days late. Some of us didn't wear green.
I really love pretend ears. Sadly I kind of gave them up after high school. Sigh.
Happy Birthday Lacey...next year there are seriously going to be some pinches!
2 comments:
"Someone" (names changed to protect the innocent) forgot to tell the leprechauns that we had moved, so sadly they did not visit our house this year. "Someone else" (see above) was HUGELY disappointed and even checked the porch a few times, just in case. Oh what a failure of a mother I am!! Note to self....
I totally thought you could wear green OR pink on St. Patrick's Day.
Post a Comment