Will puts eggs in David's basket.
Hunting with friends is fun.
Hmmm...it sounds like something is in there...
Will loved his eggs.
Will sat there eating candy for awhile. I still don't know how he broke the egg open.
Tessa enjoying herself.
Cars and boats in eggs. Brilliant! No more hunting. On to playing.
"Mmmmm, good."
HAPPY EASTER!
5 comments:
So cute!! I miss those boys(oh yeah and their parents too!)
So Rex got his eggs open by throwing them on the ground until they broke and the candy fell out. Will could have taken the same approach. And boo to you for wearing shorts. We woke up to 6 inches of snow.
You're always doing such fun things! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast! xx
I'm impressed with all that help that William was giving. They obviously love one another (sometimes right?!)
It's good to see sunshine in your pictures! Looks like a fun Easter hunt. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment