Saturday, April 3, 2010

Marie

My roomate from college was down from NYC visiting her brother who is a grad student at Harvard. It has been something like four years since I've seen her. I was thrilled for her to meet David and Will.
Marie is now an analyst for Goldman Sachs and had many wonderful adventures to tell me about including her mission in Fresno, California, working in Alaska for a summer, visiting Thailand and everything in between. The thing I loved the most about our visit is that she is the same sweet outgoing person that I remember. I always thought that we turn into different people as we get older, but now that I think about it we are the same, just more experienced.


I was proud that I picked her up in Cambridge and only got sort of lost but found my way home. Slowly I am weaning myself from the GPS. Baby steps. We talked until Brad got home from the priesthood session and the traditional ice cream after party, so it was late. But what else can you expect from two girls?

No comments: