I'm a little embarrassed at how much we did for Easter that wasn't related to celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. I thought about it and realized as long as I'm teaching my kids what it is all about there is no harm in an egg-hunt (or three!)
Our first egg hunt was a fun community affair that was sponsored by the Watertown Family Network and held at a local nursing home. The boys had a great time.
Will shows his egg-citement.
David and William race to deposit eggs in their basket (my purse since I forgot to bring one!)
Character band-aids on your forehead are in style.
David sits with the Easter Bunny...
This is how William felt about the Easter Bunny.
Afterward we enjoyed a few snacks and drinks in the little bistro. Inside the eggs we found stickers and both David and Will had a paper for a prize that they could choose. It was fun to spend the lovely morning with my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment