I always have to throw in a "normal" post to level things. I tend to blog about fun, funny, or more-interesting-than-the-usual events. Most of our life is messes, chores, errands, saying NOOOO! 400,000 times a day, and so on. Here is a fun photo of David hugging William. Cute and trouble all rolled into one.
Here is a picture of David talking on the phone to his Grandma Kathy. He is so used to Skype that he assumes she can see what he his doing when he isn't talking to her on the "computer phone." On this day David was driving his bus over an animal puzzle road that he had made. He was intently showing her what he was doing. I had to take a picture so Grandma could see.
Sorry buddy no Skype until you can make your case for an iPhone 4...
Just another day!
1 comment:
I hear you on the posts of amazing and not usually normal...there is just so much amazing fun and unusual and that there often isn't time for mundane. Having kids is AWESOME!
Post a Comment