Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Art in Bloom

I enjoyed Art in Bloom at the Museum of Fine Arts so much last year I had to go again.

Luckily Jenna and Landon came along so that made it even more fun! I got to take a glimpse at the Art of Americas exhibit I was able to enjoy a few impressive Cassatts even though they weren't part of the Art in Bloom.

The displays of flowers were exquisite. Some of them made sense with the paintings and some didn't but really how much better could it get? Beautiful art. Beautiful flowers. I was in heaven.

Obvious.

More obvious...

One of my favorites! Aren't they all lovely? This was just a fraction of the pictures I took and the arrangements and art that I saw.

There was an outstanding acapella choir there that the boys LOVED watching and listening to. Who doesn't love live music? It was delicious! We ran into several other friends making their way through the arrangements in the Art of the Americas exhibit wing.

Brad was able to meet up with us and he took William home on the T.

I am very proud that we got three boys to sort of cooperate at a museum!

No comments: