I am remembering this week in May as the start of saying goodbye to SIX wonderful families that were scheduled to move away this summer.
Here is David playing with his friend Bridger (a normally happy guy) at the library. We spent some time with Bridger on Monday nights and at many other little playgroups and play dates.
I also enjoyed the company of Bridger's mom Daija. Daija encouraged me to run with her in the mornings. Because she was so diligent at getting up early and picking me up I got to exercise and have some wonderful company at the same time.
I'll add that Daija went on to run her first half marathon during the 1st trimester of her second pregnancy. Go Daija! I never ran more than three miles and I would not have been able to keep up with her if it wasn't for the fact that she was expecting.
Here is a picture of Akayleia (who has also recently moved) and Lacey giving Daija a quilt that they had made as a goodbye present. It has been sad to see the Heaton's and many other families that we love move on. I think that is because our friends have become our family.
1 comment:
So sad that everyone's moving... we need to have you guys down sometime soon!
Post a Comment