Sunday, March 23, 2008

David Cotton Tail....


I was frustrated that Easter and St. Patrick's Day were so close together; what a rip! It was hard to find St. Patty's stuff at the stores but we did manage to squeeze them both in this year. Phew.

The bunny is SO tired--putting out easter baskets is tough work!! (And yes I may be one mean Mom but this is the only year I felt I could get away with buying such an outfit.)


David got a few toys and Dad got a frame full of family pictures to take to work...and of course jelly bean filled eggs and lots of peanut butter candy for Brad.


David played with Grandma Kathy in more casual Easter wear since she always rips most of his clothes off because they look 'uncomfortable' to her (!) He got to play with Grandma Noelene later. What a spoiled bunny!


David's aunties love him...and Grandma Kathy couldn't help but give him a little Easter toy. We also said hello and happy Birthday to aunt Amy too maybe uncle Mike will post those fun pictures?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Bless!!!!! Looks like Brad will have a good time at work too!