Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Leprechaun Mischief

David was a little more cooperative later so we had to take some photos with our funny shamrock headbands.


I'm a probably a dork but I used to love these headbands. They are called pretend ears and I have a drawer full from school spirit ones to holiday ones. These will be great to add to the collection.


Ok I'm sorry but isn't he dang cute?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, very cute! It looks like your celebration was a lot of fun.

Anna said...

Deidre! First I have to say that your baby is adorable. I am so glad to see a picture of him.

Second, Thanks for commenting on my post!!! I didn't know that you read my blog. I had kind of lost touch with the ward in the crazy move. I didn't know that anyone knew how to find our blog, and was sad about it. I am glad to get a bit more in touch. So thanks!!! I look forward to reading more about your family!

Unknown said...

Love the ears! Too cute!