Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boys Sleepover

On Easter Jared came up to me and and said, "Since Megan and Deidre got a girl's sleepover I think we should have a boys sleepover." So, Deidre and I figured that this weekend would be best. Jared and Nathan came over Friday night. We ate ice cream and brownies and watched Return of the Jedi.

Jared had a baseball game the next morning, so all four boys went and let Deidre have a morning to herself. We had a lot of fun, and David especially liked the new hat that Mommy bought for him. Nate was his usual wild child self. Jared did a really good job in the field.

The boys came back to our apartment and went swimming for a couple hours. Deidre made Grandma Duffy's egg gravy for lunch, but we called it special scrambled eggs because they thought "egg gravy" sounded gross. Nate really liked it but Jared not so much. It was a really fun weekend but by the time they left Deidre and I were ready for a nap, whew!



No comments: