I don't know why, but the leprechauns have always visited my house since I was a small girl. Maybe it is because my maiden name was Duffy? They always seem to leave a trail of gold candy coins behind them. But they must have been out of chocolate this year because we only got plastic coins. Or they used all their chocolate coins up at the other homes they visited? Who knows! But they left us some fun headbands.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Leprechaun Mischief
I don't know why, but the leprechauns have always visited my house since I was a small girl. Maybe it is because my maiden name was Duffy? They always seem to leave a trail of gold candy coins behind them. But they must have been out of chocolate this year because we only got plastic coins. Or they used all their chocolate coins up at the other homes they visited? Who knows! But they left us some fun headbands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment