Sunday, May 11, 2008

Danielle is 20! (and mothers day)

Danielle started the big 2-0 with a sassy new haircut. SO CUTE! The theme for her gifts was London trip; lots of traveling stuff and clothes for the rainy weather. She had a fun day.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hey Deidre! When does your sister go to London? I hope she packs some "sunny weather" clothes too...we've had 80 degree weather here the last two weeks and with the humidity, it isn't always that comfortable to walk around in...but I'm not complaining about the sun!
Glad Brad had a good birthday too! How are your plans coming with your move? xx

Cindy said...

The hair cut is darling! Let her know I posted a birthday song for her on my blog...

Mike said...

Tell her I love her hair! It is so cute.

Michael and Anita said...

Deidre! Hey, congrats! You had your baby! Yay! :) Adorable! Hey, here's our blog: michael-anita.blogspot.com (or you can probably just click on our name at the top of this note, but I'm never sure if that will really work, so there is the URL). :) Hope you guys are doing well. You look great! -Anita